rencontre femme black pour sexe By now you have garnered much information about our unique Fellowship. Because upliftment is not only a difficult job but also a continuous one – we are always in search of strong-minded men who feel called to the challenge and ideology of Groove Phi Groove Social Fellowship, Inc.®
site de rencontres paris gratuit To become a member of the Fellowship, men must successfully complete an orientation and development program that has been authorized by the National Office and meet the Fellowship’s official membership qualifications.
her latest blog Candidates for the Mighty Lion Chapter’s undergraduate or alumni chapter can download the attached member application form, complete it and submit it to a Mighty Lion Chapter member for consideration. Please note that Chapters can assess candidates, the application fee and an additional chapter fee to cover costs and expenses for induction operations.
To be considered for membership in the Mighty Lion undergraduate chapter, students must comply with the following Lincoln University requirements:
- Be a full-time Lincoln University student.
- Have a minimum of 30 credits and must have completed at least one (I) semester at Lincoln.
- Have a minimum cumulative Lincoln University grade point average of 2.70. The Office of Student Life and Development must certify the scholastic standing of prospective members.
- Be cleared financially by the Bursar.
- Have no conduct infractions on file with the Office of Dean of Students and Campus Life.
- Participate in a minimum of one (1) community service project or program, a Service Learning project, or an off-campus community service project, for its duration approved by the Office of Student Life and Development. Credit will be given to those projects sponsored by or approved through the Office of Student Life and Development. Service Learning information will be provided at the Campus Wide Information Sessions, and in the Office of Student Life and Development. All university service projects will be announced via student mail unless otherwise stated. All off-campus service projects must be pre-approved by Student Life and Development and must be coordinated by the student. Students must visit the office of Student Life before coordinating the service project off campus to ensure that it meets the requirement.
- Must have attended the campus-wide information session for all active university sororities, fraternities, and social fellowships, which is scheduled twice in the academic year (once in the Fall, once in the Spring) by the Office of Student Life and Development.
The Office of Student Life and Development plans to coordinate a minimum of three (3) community service projects per semester, totaling a minimum of six (6) for the academic year. In addition to community service projects, there will be Service Learning Projects Coordinated by the Office of Student Life and Development through various off-campus companies and organizations. The projects will require a stated amount of hours to be completed to receive credit for the project.
Once information regarding available projects has been dispersed to students, students will then be responsible for their own transportation to and from Service Learning Projects. Students will also be responsible for ensuring that they complete the required hours for a project. Completion of a Service Learning Project will count as meeting the service requirement for intake into our organization, however, you must complete the total required hours for the project to receive credit for it.
In addition to Lincoln University’s requirements, Groove Phi Groove Social Fellowship Incorporated requires the submission of an official membership application, an interview, and an initiation fee payment.
Also, candidates should not have current or past memberships in other fraternities, except for those considered as an academic or honorary type organization. Current or past memberships in organizations like the Masons, Jaycees and Elks are acceptable. *
* Note that if you seek undergraduate membership at other educational institutions, the requirements of the educational institution may differ from those of Groove Phi Groove, S.F.I., the school’s requirements shall take precedent as it relates to undergraduate membership candidates. All grade point averages and academic classifications must be confirmed by an official college transcript.